Overseas Property Investing Opportunities
We help our clients to find great overseas property investments.
Many of our clients are looking for ways to improve the returns on their current assets and available finances.
We help find them secure long and short term property investments that have excellent expected equity appreciation with positive cash flow.
Areas of interest for investment in developing property portfolios cover Europe, America, South America and also some areas of the Far East.
With this in mind we are expanding our international contacts with a view to providing excellent value for money property deals with trusted established property professionals knowledgeable in their own local property investment markets.
We suggest you follow the link below to see some of our crucial due diligence checks and tips to researching any chosen property investments at home or abroad, prior to risking your investment funds.
Note: We would like to make you aware that we will receive a commission for any business that you may complete with any of our promoted associates on this website.
Cyprus Property: –
We have a close association with a very experienced, established, property estate agency in Cyprus.
They have been in business since 1945 and understand the Cyprus property market inside out.
Their extensive experience for all types of property transaction from speculative investment to permanent dwellings and holiday villas means that you will get the best possible help and service.
Go here for more information on Cyprus properties.
France Immobilier (French Properties): –
We recently had a lovely old farmhouse for sale (a vendre) about 40 minutes drive south from the busy tourist port of Cherbourg and within easy distance of the historic Normandy landing beaches and towns as well as the west coast and access to Jersey.
We are always looking for more properties to offer to our clients looking for a home in France or elsewhere in Europe.
If you are considering selling a family residence or holiday home abroad please tell us about it on our sales contact form.
All enquiries will be treated in strict confidence and details held for our potential investment clients.
If you would like us to advertise the property for you we will be pleased to discuss your requirements and to set up a listing on the internet.
Please contact us with your investment or personal buying needs either by phone or entering your outline requirements in our Investment/Buying Form.
Essential Foreign Exchange Funds Transfer Information: –
As part of any property move or investment in a home or rental overseas it is crucial to make sure that you get the best exchange rate for your financial transfers. As important as this is, many leave this arrangement to the last minute and so miss out on savings by possibly thousands of pounds in the process. Did you know that you can reserve your funds in advance at the best possible rate? This means that you know exactly how much you will have available in the country of your choice in advance, to maximise your overseas property buying power.
Let us put you in touch with our first rate company who will save you lots of money when obtaining your foreign currency. The cash that you save by reserving the best foreign currency exchange rate today will be really useful for buying furnishings or redecorating your new home or stylish letting apartment abroad.
Our specialists offer:
- Better than the banks Exchange Rates
- No Fees / No Commission / No hidden Charges
- Reduce the Risk of your Property Price Increasing
- U.K. based Currency Specialist in Overseas Property
- Direct Contact with your Own Personal Currency Dealer
- Free Weekly Currency Update by Newsletter
Click on the Smart link on the currency converter for a fast reply from Smart Currency Exchange Staff
“Why is Currency Management So Important?
Using a bank could cost you £3-5,000 per £100,000 transferred. Buying at the “wrong” time could cost you many £’000’s more as rates can move as much as 3% in a very short period of time. Then add in transfer costs that the banks charge for sending and receiving funds and you could be looking at additional costs of £10,000 per £100,000 transferred. By developing a currency strategy and by working with a specialist currency broker these losses could be minimised if not eliminated.”
Check how much your current money will buy with our currency converter below: –
For the record: How Smart Foreign Currency Exchange define their Unique Selling Points: –
- Smart is a cash rich company that doesn’t have any debts (unlike some of our competitors)
- We are proud to specialise solely in currency exchange and money transfers as this allows us to be specialist rather than “jack of all trades” (some FX companies have diverted their core business and are selling properties as well as providing mortgages and insurances)
- We are willing to transfer any amount of money and will not refuse to deal with small amounts or regular transfers
- All Smart staff from sales through to traders are salary based and no commission is paid (most UK based currency companies pay traders a commission on each trade meaning that traders may increase margins to increase their pay packet – that’s not very conducive to good client service)
- We nourish and look after all our business relationships and work closely with partners to develop and grow together.